How To MAke Snail Mail:
- Get out a normal blank envelope and let’s start jazzing it up!
- Find any decorations that you can put on the envelope: Dried Flowers, Stickers, Stamps, PAint, Etc
- Start with paint or markers and make a simple design to start with.
- Add the return address at the top left and the receiver’s address in the middle. Make it fancy and do some cursive or font calligraphy!
- Start adding decorations! Go crazy and have fun with it! I added dried flower stickers, a stamp, a wax seal, and some thread.
- Voila! You are done! Time to write that letter and send it off in the mail. Have fun and get creative!